httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: [proposed] 2.4 Maintenance SIG
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2017 20:35:36 GMT

> On Jan 19, 2017, at 3:12 PM, Jacob Champion <champion.p@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I don't agree with everything Bill is saying here, but to be fair to him: if people are
backporting new features and higher-risk changes to 2.4.x at the same time an RM is trying
to coordinate a bugfix-only release, I would imagine that would be fairly difficult for *everyone*.

Yep, agreed. That's why communication regarding releases, including
sufficient head's up is alway good.

If people want to see a quick 2.4.26, to address some of the
nits from 2.4.25, then I'm all for it. But we do have a
showstopper in place, iirc.