httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Noel Butler <noel.but...@ausics.net>
Subject Re: [proposed] 2.4 Maintenance SIG
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2017 11:20:06 GMT
On 24/01/2017 13:58, William A Rowe Jr wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 7:52 PM, Noel Butler <noel.butler@ausics.net> wrote:
>
>> Perhaps the only person who wont bend over and take it up the arse like some people
here expect, if I have an opinion, i'll voice it

> Noel, your immediately prior post was an interesting example, although I fail
> to see how that particular example applies. When a project is dysfunctional
> in multiple aspects, it is easy to pin the tail on the donkey of your personally
> most aggravating aspect.
>
> This specif post was not welcome, helpful, nor productive.
>
> You may want to press pause on sharing your voice for the time being, until
> you find a way to express it in a more useful manner? Shouting doesn't help,
> nor do expletives. If you need to be reminded again, our chair will take care
> of executing the unsubscribe function.

Riiiiiiight, So I shall only speak if I want to be a conformist and
agree?  If I have an opinion that differs you want me to shut up?

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

--
Kind Regard,

Noel Butler

 		This Email, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged
information, therefore remains confidential and subject to copyright
protected under international law. You may not disseminate, discuss, or
reveal, any part, to anyone, without the authors express written
authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments,
immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not
waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message. Only
PDF [1] and ODF [2] documents accepted, please do not send proprietary
formatted documents

Links:
------
[1] http://www.adobe.com/