httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG <>
Subject mod_http2 and canceled requests logs status 500 internal server error code
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2017 13:46:30 GMT

while digging through some apache logfiles i saw some strange entries:
"GET URL HTTP/2.0" 500 0

They all had a 500 status error code and a size of 0.

I'm able to reproduce them while clicking fast on a php site. For each
log line with status code 500 i get a STATUS (canceled) in my chrome
developer console. It seems it happens if i click a new link before the
first click got a response back from the server.

Is this a bug or a feature? Is it correct that it logs a 500 code?

View raw message