httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: [proposed] 2.4 Maintenance SIG
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2017 15:49:09 GMT
You seem to be ignoring the times when bug-fixes, and regression-fix-only
patches themselves have resulted in regressions. Or when
bug-fixes themselves devolve into grand-scale refactoring
which greatly introduce the very real probability of regressions.

Handling regressions seems independent from where they come
from. Again, if we wish to release something quick that
just includes patches-as-of-this-date, then we certainly
can. But the 2 are not as tied-at-the-hip as you make it
to be.