httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Shahaf <...@daniel.shahaf.name>
Subject Re: Automated tests
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2017 15:53:00 GMT
Luca Toscano wrote on Mon, Jan 02, 2017 at 15:51:43 +0100:
> I don't have a wide experience on build httpd on systems different than
> Debian/Ubuntu, so any help/suggestion/pointer would help a lot (for
> example, building on Windows).

I wouldn't worry about that just yet.  Start by having only an Ubuntu
bot; that'd already be a step forward.  Let someone who builds on
Windows be the liaison with infra about a Windows buildslave.

Setting this up isn't a lot more complicated than filing an INFRA ticket
with a build script, a list of build dependencies, and a list of
branches to build, and deciding how build failures would be notified.

Cheers,

Daniel