httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Noel Butler <noel.but...@ausics.net>
Subject Re: [proposed] 2.4 Maintenance SIG
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2017 11:22:17 GMT
On 24/01/2017 20:22, Reindl Harald wrote:

> Am 23.01.2017 um 02:52 schrieb Noel Butler:
>
>> Perhaps the only person who wont bend over and take it up the arse like
>> some people here expect, if I have an opinion, i'll voice it
>
> no, you are just a hypocrite trying to forbid others voice their opinion in their weay
but not follow your own rules to always say critics nice and lovely and so you have no point
to play internet police on mailing lists any longer

I never object to any sensible opinion.

Harry, you were warned never to reply or respond to me, because you know
what happens if you do, i'll assume you were off your meds again when
you clicked reply and forgot.

--
Kind Regard,

Noel Butler

 		This Email, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged
information, therefore remains confidential and subject to copyright
protected under international law. You may not disseminate, discuss, or
reveal, any part, to anyone, without the authors express written
authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments,
immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not
waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message. Only
PDF [1] and ODF [2] documents accepted, please do not send proprietary
formatted documents

Links:
------
[1] http://www.adobe.com/