httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Champion <champio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Summary: Broken FastCGI with httpd
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2017 18:33:55 GMT
On 01/25/2017 09:30 PM, Eric Covener wrote:
> But since it's a 2.4.23 regression for fpm, I am looking for the
> minimum change, because there are just too many potential fastcgi
> servers we could be contacting.

Right, I agree. In fact I'd almost be fine with just reverting my patch
and the query followup, and shipping in 2.4.26 that *without* a toggle
(not sure how the rest of you would feel about that given that we've
been shipping with the new behavior for six months).

My goal with this conversation was to start putting the correct behavior
in trunk, for an eventual backport of the whole fix to 2.4.x under a
toggle, and a change to that behavior permanently in 2.next once we
verify that PHP is on board.

--Jacob