httpd-dev mailing list archives

From William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: PCRE 10 and puzzling edge cases
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2016 17:09:42 GMT
I've beaten my head against this wall for a bit longer, and came up with
several places where pcre2 changed return types for void *what query
interogations (especially from int to uint32, badness on x86_64-linux).

The attached patch picks up these bad void * type assignments. Still
no tremendous improvement, missing something blatantly obvious,
I expect.