httpd-dev mailing list archives

From William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1774650 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/modules/cache/mod_socache_memcache.mak
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2016 19:41:29 GMT
On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 1:36 PM, Rainer Jung <rainer.jung@kippdata.de>
wrote:

> Thanks, didn't notice the mak files, because trunk doesn't have them.
>
> I just noticed that the RSC_PROJ lines in the mak files also contain
> include directories but not the one for "generators", in nove of the cache
> module mak files. I have no idea what RSC_PROJ is used for but it looks
> suspicious to only contain parts of the include path.
>
> Example line:
>
> RSC_PROJ=/l 0x409 /fo"$(INTDIR)\mod_socache_memcache.res" /i
> "../../include" /i "../../srclib/apr/include" /d "NDEBUG" /d
> BIN_NAME="mod_socache_memcache.so" /d LONG_NAME="socache_memcache_module
> for Apache"

Yup, not needed. This is only used to emit the .res -> .exe/.dll stubs
that describe the module, and only need to pick up the HTTPD version
tag, so these have nothing to do with

Looks like we have an issue with mod_socache_redis as well, I'll wire
that appropriately in the next couple minutes.

Arch-specific, no backport voting required.

Bill