httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: The Version Bump fallacy [Was Re: Post 2.4.25]
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2016 22:20:17 GMT
Bill, I don't know if it's just my Email client or not (doesn't
look like it) but could you fix your Email client? It's impossible to
reply and have the quoted parts parsed out correctly. I think
it's to do w/ your messages being RTF or something.

Thx!

Included is an example of how a Reply misses quote levels...