httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Post 2.4.25
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2016 20:20:14 GMT
Now that we have 2.4.25 done, I'd like us to take the
next few weeks thinking about how we'd like to see
the next release shape up.

For me, it would be moving as much as we can from
trunk to 2.4, again, to enable current users to
leverage and enjoy the goodness which is currently
"stuck" in trunk. Some can be backported, some can't
of course, but it seems wise to try to backport what
we can. Other stuff, like brotli, seem low-hanging-fruit
which is ready to be plucked.

We should also, now that 2.4.25 is out with fixes/work-
arounds for some issues, tighten them up as needed.

No rush, of course, but assuming that many of us
have the next week or so as some "time off", it
might be a good opportunity for us to spend some of
our own time thinking what's next.