httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mehvish.Rashid <Mehvish.Ras...@ul.ie>
Subject RE: Query on linking Apache Mailing list with GitHUub Commits
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2016 16:18:47 GMT
Am assuming that commit on the file means only that person has worked on the code. Is it possible
that more than one person is working on the code before one single commit? How can I know
how many people worked on a code file before the commit?

From: Yehuda Katz [mailto:yehuda@ymkatz.net]
Sent: 15 November 2016 03:18
To: dev@httpd.apache.org

HTTPD uses SVN, Github is just a nice mirror.

Each git commit should have a line that starts "git-svn-id". The SVN commit number and canonical
link is there.

- Y

On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 8:45 PM, Mehvish.Rashid <Mehvish.Rashid@ul.ie<mailto:Mehvish.Rashid@ul.ie>>
wrote:
I see code commits on this link: https://github.com/apache/httpd/commits
But when I search for a svn commit, for example, "Re: svn commit: r1768245 - " from mailing
list: https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@httpd.apache.org:2016-11 on the above link I
cannot find it. Am looking for a way to link the committers in svn and mails sent by them
on the above mailing list.