httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: JSON for mod_status
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2016 20:10:36 GMT
One final note:

The reason I brought all this up is that right now, using mod_status
for actual automated status checking is downright painful. At
ApacheCon, due to, I guess, me adding the mod_status hooks to
the redis and memcache socache providers, people came up to
me and asked when, if ever, we would support JSON in mod_status.

Soooooooo

What I was hoping for was an implementation that could easily,
and in some reasonable timeframe, be made available to our
2.4.x community. I don't want something that just ends up
in trunk, to sit and languish until the day when we eventually
decide on releasing 2.6/3.0.