httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Gearls <nickgea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unexpected Warnings from Macro Use in 2.4
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2016 06:11:41 GMT
All syntax checks are done inside mod_macro.
I agree that changing the syntax would be cleaner, but that would
probably take some time.
Until that, a warning is better than nothing, no? We could also raise
the warning to an error but I suppose some peopel may complain about
backward compatibility...

On Thu, 6 Oct 2016 10:06:22, Eric Covener <covener@gmail.com> wrote