httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Perkins <jacob.perk...@cpanel.net>
Subject Re: httpd and letsencrypt
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2016 19:59:07 GMT
That’s an interesting idea. Having a native client for Lets Encrypt would be super useful.
However, I will say my first thought was a worry that it might be disruptive, and causes users
of httpd to change any current implementations of integrations with Lets Encrypt downstream.

/me stays tuned
—
Jacob Perkins
Product Owner