httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Gearls <nickgea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_macro: Control on bad nesting
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 06:29:57 GMT
Good point.
A global option is not a good option as it would disable this very
useful check for all macros.

What about "<Macro /NoNestingCheck param1 param2 ..."?

On Fri, 3 Jun 2016 10:19:24 -0400, Eric Covener <covener@gmail.com> wrote:

> What syntax would be the best one? maybe a (one character) /option after the
> Macro keyword?
> Ex: "<Macro/n ...>" (and later "<Macro/ni ..." if we add another flag)
Kinda ugly and probably breaks the core from recognizing "<Macro".
Maybe a global directive to turn off the nesting check?   Or a
convention for the macro name? Or a second tag like
<MacroNoNestingCheck> (bad name) that is a very thin wrapper around
existing stuff?