httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Eissing <stefan.eiss...@greenbytes.de>
Subject Re: h2_proxy_util.c, is this going make 2.4.21?
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2016 15:28:26 GMT
Thanks, Gregg!

> Am 14.06.2016 um 17:27 schrieb Gregg Smith <gls@gknw.net>:
>
> I've committed my changes and the module builds and loads but that is as far as I got.
>
> Thanks everyone,
>
> Gregg
>
> On 6/14/2016 4:47 AM, Stefan Eissing wrote:
>>> Am 14.06.2016 um 13:18 schrieb Jim Jagielski<jim@jaguNET.com>:
>>>
>>> Let's hold off on the tag then... How about if I bump the T&R
>>> from today to Thurs?
>> +1
>>
>> I would like to have any Window build issues detected and resolved before the tag.
>>
>> -Stefan

testing. Happened more then once  that a crash/issue was showing up,after 3/4 days. So hope
that 72 hours is enough.

also uses the back ported ap_cstr_casecmp* instead of its own copies. I tried to update the
win build files appropriately, but am unable to check the correctness.

Jim can keep his fingers from the tag button long enough...

build but as of right now it's using h2_util.c which Bill had an objection to. See his comments
http://marc.info/?l=apache-httpd-dev&m=146543811201820&w=2

on Windows. In trunk Stefan seems to have chosen option 3 in Bill's list and that is h2_proxy_util.c.

rest of the bits needed to use h2_proxy_util.c. If it is not going to make it, then I will
not commit anything and there will be no mod_proxy_http2 in 2.4.21 on Windows. If this gets
in overnight and you tag in the morning, I may not be out of bed yet due to the time difference.