httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Multiple patches; any takers before T&R?
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2016 13:35:46 GMT
Thanks!

In general, patches are not accepted directly to 2.4, but need to be
in trunk 1st before being proposed and voted on for backport.

After the T&R, I will apply to trunk and then they will be available
for backport next time (assuming no issues w/ the patches, 'natch)

> On Jun 10, 2016, at 11:57 AM, Jacob Champion <champion.p@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On 06/10/2016 05:01 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>> Thx! Are any of these in trunk, or are they 2.4-branch specific?
>
> None of these are currently committed to trunk, but all the patches should apply cleanly
(or at least, they do for me, on a trunk from sometime yesterday).