httpd-dev mailing list archives

From William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.22 as GA
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 02:35:39 GMT
On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 8:20 AM, Jim Jagielski <jim@jagunet.com> wrote:

> The pre-release test tarballs for Apache httpd 2.4.22 can be found
> at the usual place:
>
>         http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/
>
> I'm calling a VOTE on releasing these as Apache httpd 2.4.22 GA.
>
> [ ] +1: Good to go
> [ ] +0: meh
> [X] -1: Danger Will Robinson. And why.

Given the lengths Jens Schleusener needed to go through to diagnose
this during the original release candidate vote, and the availability of
the patch prior to this tag to fix the RM's own defect (demonstrated
easily with any --enable-modules of few or none, after this community
went to great lengths to re-think the appropriate categorization of all
modules under all/most/few schema) this candidate is clearly not
ready for prime time.

In all other respects, I see no significant regressions or new issues.
Thanks for RM'ing (2x now)!