httpd-dev mailing list archives

From William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1748888 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy/config.m4
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 03:03:49 GMT
On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 9:30 PM, William A Rowe Jr <wrowe@rowe-clan.net>
wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 1:46 PM, Ruediger Pluem <rpluem@apache.org> wrote:
>

>> On 06/20/2016 07:04 PM, William A Rowe Jr wrote:
>> > Did we miss this build breakage fix in 2.4.22?
>>
>> I guess so, but it only should happen with --enable-mods-shared=few which
>> I guess is not that common.
>>

> No, also happens with --enable-modules=none - something used to build
> only the core, or explicitly listed modules, as you might expect out of any
> more sophisticated/component-oriented build schema...
>
> checking whether to enable mod_proxy_hcheck... checking dependencies
> configure: WARNING: "mod_watchdog is disabled but required for
> mod_proxy_hcheck"
> checking whether to enable mod_proxy_hcheck... configure: error:
> mod_proxy_hcheck has been requested but can not be built due to
> prerequisite failures

Something else bothersome, but not a showstopper (and not a regression)...

"../../httpd-2.4/configure" \
"--prefix=/opt/apache24-apr15-ossl102" \
"--with-apr=/opt/apr15-ossl102" \
"--with-apr-util=/opt/apr15-ossl102"

checking whether to enable mod_lbmethod_byrequests... shared
checking whether to enable mod_lbmethod_bytraffic... shared
checking whether to enable mod_lbmethod_bybusyness... shared
checking whether to enable mod_lbmethod_heartbeat... shared

Huh??? What does an lbmethod do with no proxy balancer?