httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Eissing <stefan.eiss...@greenbytes.de>
Subject Re: "Upgrade: h2" header for HTTP/1.1 via TLS (Bug 59311)
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 09:03:25 GMT
Withdrawn the proposal in r1747668 after reading the comment from Roy again.

Michael, since you know more about this: is there a specific UA string where httpd can detect
the broken NodeJS client from and suppress "Update: XXX" response headers? I believe NodeJS
is broken on *any* Update response header, right? So, if we fix it for this client, we need
to fix any protocol announcement, not just 'h2'.

> Am 10.06.2016 um 02:33 schrieb William A Rowe Jr <wrowe@rowe-clan.net>:
>
> On Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at 3:52 PM, Michael Kaufmann <mail@michael-kaufmann.ch> wrote:
>
> Note that "Suppress 'h2' announcements in Upgrade: header" has been inserted at the top
of the STATUS file; it should probably be moved to the bottom of the 'Patches proposed' section.