httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Plüm, Rüdiger, Vodafone Group <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject RE: svn commit: r1748888 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy/config.m4
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 11:56:01 GMT

I think as well that it is not common, but it has been brought up by a user
(this was the trigger for me to investigate) and it is a regression in 2.4.x
as in 2.4.20 we do not have mod_proxy_hcheck and the same configure that runs
there without issue fails with 2.4.22.
I guess it wasn't noticed by us prior to the user since I guess most of us build
at least --enable-mods-shared=most if not more and it only pops up if you build less.

Regards

Rüdiger