httpd-dev mailing list archives

From olli hauer <oha...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.21 as GA
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2016 05:51:11 GMT
On 2016-06-16 19:07, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> The pre-release test tarballs for Apache httpd 2.4.21 can be found
> at the usual place:
>
> 	http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/
>
> I'm calling a VOTE on releasing these as Apache httpd 2.4.21 GA.
>
> [ ] +1: Good to go
> [ ] +0: meh
> [ ] -1: Danger Will Robinson. And why.
>
> Vote will last the normal 72 hrs.
>
> NOTE: The *-deps are only there for convenience.
>
> Thx!

Not sure if it is 2.4.21 related, but since the update I've seen now two times an out of memory
on a TLS only Subversion server (even all swap was consumed by apache).
I don't think it is a missing free, if apache is stopped all allocated memory and swap is
available again, I haven't seen the same amount of memory consumption with 2.4.20
will try to investigate

--
Regard,
olli