httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Gregg Smith <...@gknw.net>
Subject Re: h2_proxy_util.c, is this going make 2.4.21?
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2016 18:59:01 GMT
I have the to connect this module in the traditional windows build but
as of right now it's using h2_util.c which Bill had an objection to. See
his comments http://marc.info/?l=apache-httpd-dev&m=146543811201820&w=2

So to me that seems to be a -1 to mod_proxy_http2, at minimum on
Windows. In trunk Stefan seems to have chosen option 3 in Bill's list
and that is h2_proxy_util.c.

If I knew that was going to be backported I would add the rest of the
bits needed to use h2_proxy_util.c. If it is not going to make it, then
I will not commit anything and there will be no mod_proxy_http2 in
2.4.21 on Windows. If this gets in overnight and you tag in the morning,
I may not be out of bed yet due to the time difference.

That's where my concern is. Make sense?