httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Perkins <jacob.perk...@cpanel.net>
Subject TestSuite Docs (was Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.21 as GA)
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2016 15:25:44 GMT
I’d love to be able to quickly spin up a new RPM on our Apache & PHP distribution and
let automated tests slam it. Right now it’s sort of a manual process.  A lot of what I’ve
seen as far as a ‘how-to’ on setting up Apache Test is something like ‘cpan -i Apache::Test’,
but I haven’t had great luck getting that working 100%.
—
Jacob Perkins
Product Owner
cPanel Inc.