httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1742822 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/http/http_core.c
Date Fri, 13 May 2016 16:41:25 GMT
On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 4:55 PM, William A Rowe Jr <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:

> I'd explained in another thread this week why this patch is invalid,
> and I've gone ahead and reverted.
>
> We agreed there is a defect here, what about the attached fix?

Looks good, if something bad happened in ap_read_request() we already
have responded with ap_send_error_response().

What may be missing is reporting SERVER_BUSY_WRITE (with the
partial/bad request) in ap_send_error_response(), and then we'd
probably don't need to pass r for SERVER_BUSY_LOG in the error paths
of ap_read_request().