httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1742794 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/STATUS
Date Sun, 08 May 2016 18:06:24 GMT
[top posting reodered]

On Sun, May 8, 2016 at 7:21 PM, Stefan Eissing
<stefan.eissing@greenbytes.de> wrote:

>> Am 08.05.2016 um 16:30 schrieb Rainer Jung <rainer.jung@kippdata.de>:
>>
>> If that would be consensus, it would mean, we should only reset the request info
at the start of a connection. For sync connections, that's exactly what happens already. For
http2 I'm not sure. F

> Isn't conn_rec->keepalives an indicator?

Yes, !c->keepalives would work equivalently, but the issue is that
with mpm_event, at BUSY_READ time, the previous scoreboard entry is
not necessarily for the same connection, hence we could keep the
request-line/vhost related to another connection (mixup discussed in
PR 59333).

That's why I proposed to restore the previous request's informations
saved in the conn_rec itself, and since at the start of the connection
those would be blank, this also blanks the scoreboard entry when
necessary.