httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Allow SSLProxy* config in <Proxy> context?
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 18:51:02 GMT

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 10:53 AM, Rainer Jung <rainer.jung@kippdata.de> wrote:
> It'll take me a few days, likely over the weekend. Thanks a bunch already.

Thanks Stefan and Rainer.

Here is a v3 which passes the tests framework, the previous ones
didn't because of issues in "ssl_proxy_{enable,disable}_ex()", now
fixed and also renamed/unified into a single "ssl_engine_set(c,
per_dir_config, server/proxy, on/off)" function.

I'll add more framework tests (per <Proxy>) once/if committed.

Regards,
Yann.