httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1739876 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/STATUS
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 12:54:36 GMT
+1...

I had just applied the patch in STATUS w/o seeing this thread.
Best to just revert this all and get back to 2.4.18 behavior
(and code)

> On Apr 27, 2016, at 12:40 AM, Stefan Eissing <stefan.eissing@greenbytes.de> wrote:
>

>> Am 27.04.2016 um 03:53 schrieb William A Rowe Jr <wrowe@rowe-clan.net>:
>>

>> My gut instinct is to propose scoreboard.c for a full svn revert back
>> to a working state,
>
> I did not realize that it is that deep of a mess now. Please revert, uncomment the new
calls use in http2 and I'll find another approach there.

> It seems that there are a lot of expectations on how this part of the server behaves,
but no way to verify any changes/additions against them for a newbie like me.

> Since this whole h2 thing is experimental and needs to evolve based on user feedback,
it better either use the extension possibilities of mod_status or come up with a new, separate
approach that allows frequent changes.