httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Eissing <stefan.eiss...@greenbytes.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1739876 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/STATUS
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 04:40:44 GMT

> Am 27.04.2016 um 03:53 schrieb William A Rowe Jr <wrowe@rowe-clan.net>:
>

> My gut instinct is to propose scoreboard.c for a full svn revert back
> to a working state,

I did not realize that it is that deep of a mess now. Please revert, uncomment the new calls
use in http2 and I'll find another approach there.

It seems that there are a lot of expectations on how this part of the server behaves, but
no way to verify any changes/additions against them for a newbie like me.

Since this whole h2 thing is experimental and needs to evolve based on user feedback, it better
either use the extension possibilities of mod_status or come up with a new, separate approach
that allows frequent changes.

-Stefan