httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Fabien <fab...@apache.org>
Subject Re: access control for dynamic hosts (vote?)
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2016 07:13:40 GMT

Hello Apache developers,

> Unfortunately I think you need to pick an awkward name here so it
> cannot be confused/misused.  Like "forward-dns"

Attached is a patch against the sources, including a documentation,
which use the syntax "Require forward-dns foo.apache.org".

The second file is the same extension as an external module, for easy
testing. The only difference with the integrated version is the error
messages text which are given the function name instead of en APLOGNO, and
the absence of documentation.

I'm proposing to commit the patch if I'm given a go.

Vote?

--
Fabien.