httpd-dev mailing list archives

From William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.19 as GA
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2016 21:10:45 GMT
On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 3:38 PM, Jeff Trawick <trawick@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 3:55 PM, William A Rowe Jr <wrowe@rowe-clan.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Can anyone get mod_lbmethod_rr.c to build?
>>

> That's funny actually.  The very first version README.cmake in trunk says
> that mod_lbmethod_rr.c doesn't build on Windows, yet the only build support
> I can find for that module for any platform is in the legacy Windows build
> system.  I guess the legacy build spews some error messages and continues
> on with the next module?

Actually, no.  The legacy "BuildAll" target is almost never a target, think
of it as
the Windows equivalent of --enable-modules=really-all :)  It is the method
spit out mod_bucketeer and other example/experimental/test modules.

The only reason I built it was to extract .mak & .dep files, which is how
I'd
tripped over something that has apparently been broken for some 4 years.