httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: Status for 2.4.20
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2016 09:52:52 GMT
On 23 Mar 2016, at 1:58 PM, Noel Butler <noel.butler@ausics.net> wrote:

> as stated previously, this shit will happen when certain people push with a release often
mentality

> AFAIK there is *ZERO* critical exploit bugs to be patched by any pending release, so
lets get house in order  S T A B L E , then worry about releases, jesus christ, we are not
ubuntu or redhat with set programs to release every 3 or 6 months regardless if shit is ready
or not…..

It sounds like you’re making drama where there is none.

We have a release process designed to catch problems before they reach the public. That release
process caught a problem, and that problem is being dealt with as per that release process.
The system is working, nothing to see here.

Regards,
Graham
—