httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1734656 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: ./ include/ modules/http/ server/ server/mpm/event/ server/mpm/motorz/ server/mpm/simple/
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2016 23:42:05 GMT
On 14 Mar 2016, at 10:48 AM, Ruediger Pluem <rpluem@apache.org> wrote:

> This seems to cause frequent (no always) failures with test 8 of t/ssl/proxy.t.
> The request times out with a 504 status. So it looks like the "backend" in this request
does not respond.
> Used MPM is Event, OS CentOS 6 64 Bit. Without further investigating my closeset guess
would be that the changes to
> checkpipeline cause this.

I commented out check_pipeline() completely, and it passed all the tests.

Looking at check_pipeline, it seems to try and eat trailing CRLFs, which is duplicating the
functionality in read_request_line() which eats preceding CRLFs already.

check_pipeline() seems to have been overhauled recently, not sure what problem it is trying
to solve. Can we remove it?

Regards,
Graham
—