httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Kaufmann <m...@michael-kaufmann.ch>
Subject Bug with "SetHandler None"
Date Sat, 19 Mar 2016 15:31:35 GMT
Hi,

I have found a bug in the current 2.4.x branch: "SetHandler None" does
not work anymore (note the capital letter "N"). This worked with Apache
2.4.18. Probably this commit has changed the behavior:
http://svn.apache.org/r1729876

The documentation at
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/en/mod/core.html#sethandler is
inconsistent: In the syntax definition, the value "none" is used, but
there is also this sentence: "You can override an earlier defined
SetHandler directive by using the value None." So I expect that both
"none" and "None" should work.

Example configuration that shows the problem (the send-as-is handler is
not used anymore for asis files):

<Location />
     SetHandler       None
     AddType          text/html .html .asis