httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Bug with "SetHandler None"
Date Sat, 19 Mar 2016 16:32:48 GMT
Hmmm.... a rough look doesn't seem to show anyplace where we
used to use strcasecmp and now use strcmp;

The bigger question is whether or not 'none' should be case insensitive
or not. IMHO, it should be.

> On Mar 19, 2016, at 11:31 AM, Michael Kaufmann <mail@michael-kaufmann.ch> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I have found a bug in the current 2.4.x branch: "SetHandler None" does not work anymore
(note the capital letter "N"). This worked with Apache 2.4.18. Probably this commit has changed
the behavior: http://svn.apache.org/r1729876

> The documentation at https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/en/mod/core.html#sethandler is
inconsistent: In the syntax definition, the value "none" is used, but there is also this sentence:
"You can override an earlier defined SetHandler directive by using the value None." So I expect
that both "none" and "None" should work.