httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Eissing <stefan.eiss...@greenbytes.de>
Subject Re: mod_proxy_http2
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2016 17:23:17 GMT
For the request itself, yes. mod_proxy_http2 follows the same pattern as mod_proxy_http. It
does not setup a faked request_rec that mod_proxy_http does since I did not need it and did
not see the point. Might have missed something.

> Am 09.02.2016 um 15:51 schrieb Yann Ylavic <ylavic.dev@gmail.com>:
>
> On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 6:07 PM, Stefan Eissing
> <stefan.eissing@greenbytes.de> wrote:
>> FYI: I just checked in a very experimental mod_proxy_http2 that registers on h2://
and h2c:// proxy URLs. I did this naming to have the module totally separate from mod_proxy_http,
not wanting to make a mess.