httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1730673 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/sections.xml
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 14:24:37 GMT
I know I used "foo", but it might be better for the docs to use
something more descriptive for the name and value of the example
header.

some kind of markup problem in "Some useful merge examples to
practice". it could also use example directives/values that made it
easier to identify the moral ("subdir" etc)

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com