httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Melezhik <melez...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apache-swat project - need feedback!
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2016 20:31:41 GMT
Hi , not sure if I completely understand the question, but if you ask about
mapping http requess into swat language,  then this is my answer :

In terms of swat request is just a directories and file paths  so GET
/58854/denied/
would be a
directory 58854/denied/ with a file get.txt in it.

$ mkdir -p 58854/denied/
$ echo 200 0K > 58854/denied/get.txt

More on this is written here
https://github.com/melezhik/swat#write-your-swat-story