httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Melezhik <melez...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apache-swat project - need feedback!
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2016 20:05:25 GMT
Hi ! Please try to set try_num variable , which defines number of attempts
in case of unsuccessful return , swat makes exponential delays on every
retry , so to get things fast you probably need try_num=1, please follow
https://github.com/melezhik/swat#curl-parameters for details, also please
consider ignore_http_err variable to test unsuccessful http responses, I
hope this could be helpful.