httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTPS connections lock-up with 2.4.18
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 11:34:48 GMT
On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 11:53 AM, Plüm, Rüdiger, Vodafone Group
<ruediger.pluem@vodafone.com> wrote:

> [...]

Oh right, sorry, I completely misread your message and thought you
were saying that sync MPMs do flush unconditionally :/

But still event should (try to) flush pending data when in
WRITE_COMPLETION while c->data_in_output_filters (calling the
core_output_filter() with NULL brigade).
So I don't see why the response is not flushed on the network before
entering READ_REQUEST_LINE or CHECK_REQUEST_LINE_READABLE states.

Regards,
Yann.