httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Luca Toscano <toscano.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: balancer-manager docs
Date Sun, 14 Feb 2016 11:59:11 GMT
I like the how-to a lot!

Would it be useful to add a "logging" section explaining best practices
about how to enable logging of the various modules?
A lot of people ask for instruction about how to track what mod_proxy does
in the background, plus I think it would be really useful to have a history
of the status of each BalancerMember over time (for example to correlate
when a backend server was put out of the Balancer set due to health check
failures with access/error/etc.. logs after an outage - a balancer-manager
history written down somewhere).

Hope that this make sense!

Luca