httpd-dev mailing list archives

From William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject httpd-2.4 --enable-load-all-modules side-effect
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2016 18:11:24 GMT
./configure [...]
"--with-mods-shared=all" \
"--enable-mods-shared=all" \
"--enable-mpms-shared=all" \
"--enable-load-all-modules" \
"--with-mpm=worker" \

While this should be great for testing a variety of modules and
is very helpful for building it all, the resulting httpd.conf isn't quite
helpful...

LoadModule mpm_event_module modules/mod_mpm_event.so
LoadModule mpm_prefork_module modules/mod_mpm_prefork.so
LoadModule mpm_worker_module modules/mod_mpm_worker.so

We obviously cannot load multiple mpm modules :)

Can someone more familiar with the --enable-load-all-modules
or --enable-mpms-shared/--with-mpm mechanics take a look at
fixing this behavior before we roll on to a 2.4.19 release?

If not, I will try to take a look, but the plate is pretty full with other
half-completed projects here.