httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Plüm, Rüdiger, Vodafone Group <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject RE: Worker states for balancer members
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 08:10:04 GMT

I think they are as they are part of mod_proxy.h and other 3rd party
proxy modules may have consumed them.

> make PROXY_WORKER_DISABLED == PROXY_WORKER_STOPPED == 0x0060
> for example?

Hm. What if 3rd party modules only set 0x0040 or 0x0020 as they are using the old
values? Wouldn't that create some possible weird side effects?
I mean no issue for trunk, but don't think this would be correct for backporting.

Regards

Rüdiger