httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Worker states for balancer members
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 12:25:21 GMT

> On Feb 3, 2016, at 3:10 AM, Plüm, Rüdiger, Vodafone Group <ruediger.pluem@vodafone.com>
wrote:

Well, that's why I proposed setting them as such, so that
a bit check would always be true whether testing for 0x20 or
0x40 (the old values).

I WAS thinking about basically "making" HC_FAIL STOPPED because
that mode can only be set/cleared during configuration (the
balancer-manager doesn't provide for changing that bit) and so
for the life of me I can't figure out how or why anyone would be
using that status since it never changes...

Maybe we can just say that STOPPED is there for potential
3rd party uses and be done w/ it :)