httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Eissing <stefan.eiss...@greenbytes.de>
Subject Re: ssl renegotiate
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2016 19:03:23 GMT

> Am 09.02.2016 um 19:58 schrieb Rainer Jung <rainer.jung@kippdata.de>:
>
> Am 09.02.2016 um 19:20 schrieb Stefan Eissing:
>> Ah, closer look revealed that the first test was a cipher renegotiation using HTTP/1.1.
That no longer works, but the slave connection checks do. So, false alarm on that front. Will
disable the renegotiation tests that fail for now until the 1.1.0 openssl work is done...

>> Sorry for the confusion.
>>
>>> Am 09.02.2016 um 19:11 schrieb Stefan Eissing <stefan.eissing@greenbytes.de>:
>>>
>>> With the new renegotiate code, I get failures in trunk for my tests that expect
renegotiation to fail on slave connections. Rainer, not sure how this works now. Can you have
a look?

> No problem, thanks for doing tests as well. Yes, the cipher change reneg is still expected
to fail (only when using OpenSSL 1.1.0).

Was using OpenSSL 1.0.2 in my tests...