httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Gregg Smith <...@gknw.net>
Subject Re: state of h2 (long)
Date Sun, 28 Feb 2016 19:37:06 GMT
Hi Stefan,

I've had a real lack of time lately to do much on trunk's mod_http2 on
the windows side. The new mod_proxy_http2 requires a few functions from
mod_http2 and with what time I have had I have been unsuccessful
figuring out how to get these functions exported. So if you (or anyone
else) can figure this out, I'd appreciate it.

Gregg