httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Rumph <mike.ru...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Apache 2.4 adoption revisited -- now 16.4% of Apache sites
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2016 00:29:38 GMT

On 2/22/2016 3:40 PM, Luca Toscano wrote:

> <mailto:toscano.luca@gmail.com>>:
>

>     Would it be worth to add a small banner on each documentation page
>     for 2.2 stating something like:
>

> Patch attached with a very high level idea of what I would like to do.
> I have modified the "retired" banner for 2.2 to suggest the readers a
> migration to 2.4. Wording might not be correct but please let me know
> if you like the idea!
>
> Luca

Hello Luca,

The idea looks good to me.

Here is a first look nitpick at one of the sentences:

"The migration of the configuration files will require a bit of effort
but it will definitely worth it in term of performances and long term
maintainability."

==>

The migration of the configuration files will require a bit of effort*,*  but it will definitely*be*
 worth it in*terms*  of*performance*  and long term maintainability.

Thanks,

Mike