httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Thoughts on using HW for httpd?
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2016 15:28:49 GMT
We need to be selective about what we put on here. Having it be a mirror
of out ticket tracking would be just another thing to maintain. Having
it be things that are great entry points for beginners would be awesome.
This is a difficult balance to strike, since we don't know what
experience beginners will have, but we want to cherry-pick tasks, and
include a big sprinkling of "non-code" tasks, as we often have people
coming that want to participate, but aren't C coders (yet).

And, yes, I know, that's not a very actionable comment. I'll think on
what specific tasks I'd like to see in there. The website comes to mind.

--Rich