httpd-dev mailing list archives

From NormW <no...@gknw.net>
Subject Re: httpd-trunk/modules/http2 gets a proxy
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2016 21:45:51 GMT
G/M And the start of yje weekend.
On 13/02/2016 4:06 AM, Rainer Jung wrote:
> Am 12.02.2016 um 11:13 schrieb Stefan Eissing:
>> Thanks. Added in r1729969.
>>
>>> Am 11.02.2016 um 21:52 schrieb NormW <normw@gknw.net>:
>>>
>>> <NWGNUmod_http2.txt>
The .txt extension is a bogus extension added by my mailer I assume.

> I got confused. Which file now builds mod_proxy_http2 on Netware? I
> can't find it. Shouldn't we also need a
> modules/http2/NWGNUmod_proxy_http2 file?
Yes. I avoided digging further into that until the new NWGNUmakefile and
NWGNUmod_http2 got added. Once they're playing correctly, then will come
NWGNUproxy_htp2 (?) which will also get added to the list in the
NWGNUmakefile.

NetWare has a file name limitation that needs some regard; while the
file system of later OS releases supports 'long file names' on the disk
, every loadable module has an internal 8 char name IIRC, and no two
nlm's with the same 8 char name can be loaded at the same time. IIRC the
8 chars is the first 8 chars of the modules disk file name. (Anyone who
knows better please jump in here.)
> Regards,
>
> Rainer

HTH,